Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Almost Walking

Eloise is such a little darling these days.  She will stand on her own for 5-10 seconds all the time now, but she's only tried to take a step a couple times and she just plummets, I find her so very sweet.  She was standing in this picture long enough for me to take a picture and then switch to video mode and take the video right below....I think we'll have a walker on our hands pretty soon.


Try to ignore her fussiness, she did not want a photo shoot, she wanted to go to bed, so no smiles today.


She is a ham and will wave and give a big goofy grin to anyone.  

Her favorite toys these days are socks, the end of a baby medicine syringe, fluffy blankets, zhu zhu pets, Teagan's super heroes, and anything that plays music.  

She loves music.  She dances and claps her hands when she hears and loves playing the piano.

She has started to throw mini tantrums.  They are so out of character though, that they just make me laugh.  Reasons she throws a "tantrum"- If I shut the dishwasher, put her binkie in her bed, take away scissors (or any dangerous item), put her down when she's tired....I should probably get a tantrum on video so we can remember how quiet and short they started.  

She says mamamamamama (which means mom, I want some milk!!!!  It's kind of a cry) and I can tell she is trying to say other things, but we can't understand anything yet.  

She will be 1 in six short weeks.  I can't believe how fast the time has flown by!  She has brought so much happiness into our home, she is just a little ray of sunshine.

2 comments:

Brenda said...

I can't see the video, it says it's private :) bummer

Julie said...

I love this so much--She is totally trying to talk, I can't believe it! I love her crawl and can't believe she is already standing, your kids walk so early!

Kate says: She's grown up so much, she was so tiny last time we saw her.