Only sevenish more weeks until our little darling girl will arrive. This pregnancy has gone SO fast. I don't know if it was the holidays or what, but I am happy about it.
The last few days I've been working on a couple sewing projects for her room. I made these fun curtains:
And this cute little soft blanket. Please don't look too closely, I am not a perfectionist and have adopted the "good enough" attitude that helps projects go about 100 times as fast. Kudos to my sister Julie for that advice!-Teagan is always talking about baby Ellie. He makes sure to hug my belly when he goes to bed, if I try to hug him back he says, "No mom, I'm hugging Ellie right now, not you."
-Zac and I are reduced to tears about anytime we hear something sentimental about having a daughter
-Teagan has named his bear "Ellie" and takes care of her all day, it is the sweetest thing. He changes the diaper, feeds her, puts her down for naps, reads to her and always makes sure she has a snuggly blanket. I know he is going to be such a sweet older brother.
-I've had way too much fun shopping the sales for baby girl clothes. I've been banned from buying anything else until she's here (except diapers).
-Zac gasped when he saw all the clothes in her closet (I have all the dresses and outfits from 0-18 months hanging up so it does look like a lot) and Teagan was so excited and said "Look dad, the drawers are full of clothes too!!!! Girls are just too fun!
Any predictions on her birthday? I'm due March 6th...My sister is begging for me to plan a c-section for February 29th, but I'm going to just wait it out until little Lois decides it's time to come (we're hoping for a normal birth if everything goes okay, I'm not anxious to have another c-section!). Teagan came 3 weeks early and it's hard for me to not consider mid-february as a possibility, I'm trying to stay focused on the first couple weeks in March so that I don't get disappointed. I wonder how many more posts until she arrives....


1 comment:
Baby Ellie, we absolutely adore you already and I will predict February 29.
Post a Comment