Thursday, July 8, 2010

Happy Birthday and THANK YOU!

So my mom was a superstar last week and took care of Teagan while we partied in Denmark. I've only had a few weeks EVER where it was just me and Teagan and those were HARD weeks, so I understand how hard she worked. He, of course LOVED his time with Grandma and came home slightly spoiled, I figure that we will be back to normal in a couple days. :) I guess that's what grandma's are for! Thank you Thank you Thank you mom for taking a week of your life and donating it to Zac and I. We had an incredible time and we owe you!

Her birthday was yesterday, here is a little video that we made for her. :)

My mom taught him the "Who loves you" ---> "Grandma Cracker" thing while we were gone, so funny!

I hope you all have a mom as awesome as mine because she really makes life fantastic!

coming soon: The last pillar of health: STRESS

2 comments:

Angie said...

Cute cute. He's getting so BIG! Looking forward to seeing you soon.

Julie said...

His little voice is adorable! Can't wait to see you guys!