Saturday, February 20, 2010

You are, my biggest fan!

For nearly the first two years of Teagan's life he preferred Zac about a million times more than me. I always loved seeing how much love Teag and Zac had together. It makes me happy to have such a happy family, but I was a little jealous that he didn't show much interest in me. C'mon I spend the majority of my time and effort making his life comfortable and happy.

Well maybe his age brought wisdom, but he is my little buddy now. We have so much fun together and I love that he comes up to just give me hugs and kisses and always tells me "mommy tease!!!....come pway!!!" I love spending time with him and going on our little adventures around San Diego.

I love that he imitates me.... As a wise woman named mom once told me and my sisters growing up that "imitation is the sincerest form of flattery." She is still right. :)

He put on my tennis shoes to go out and exercise. Yeah! Hopefully I'm teaching him how important it is to be active. :) PS aren't my new shoes awesome!

I'm teaching him concentration.
I'm teaching him about hygiene and good looks, not that he needs any help with the looks. :)
I'm teaching him to make the cutest frown ever so I can't stand getting mad at him when he makes this face.

hehe, I love this boy WAY too much! Especially since he accomplished a full blown poop on the potty last night!!! (insert happy dance from me and Zac here!) He is such a good boy and he's so forgiving, thank goodness this little treasure was sent to us.

2 comments:

Brenda said...

My favorite part of the whole thing were the big boy undies! Woot Teag!

Julie said...

yea teagan! very nice looking shoes and nice maqkeup. I'm glad he's learning the value of taking care of himself.