Me and Zac are in the market for new running shoes and while we were at Big 5 Teagan got VERY attached to the baseball equipment. It was so cute. he was a little scary with that bat though.
Lately he loves to play doctor with Zac. He gets Zac's stethescope and wants to have Zac listen to his heart...
and lungs. He'll sit very still and be very quiet for Zac, so I do know that it is possible for him to relax!

I recently found a rice bag that my little sister Rachel gave me. Teagan immediately wanted it saying "baby, baby." For some reason he thinks it's a baby and he treats it like one. He packs it around and if he leaves it somewhere he gets really worried and starts calling for his baby and looking for it.
Here he is tucking it into bed for a nap (sorry it's so fuzzy).





3 comments:
Wow! I can't wait until Kai gets to that stage. How fun!
I love this little desk! So cute! Teagan has so much personality!
very cute, i love that he was a little scary with the bat hahaha, I can't wait for him and kylie to get together on wednesday :)
Post a Comment