Tuesday, March 3, 2020

Random Winter Pictures

Addy learned about boxes at school and was supposed to take a box and make it into something new. She made this one into a shark which was super fun!  

She also has started to love writing and writes the cutest little notes.  This particular one was for Zac and I and it says, "I have been waiting for you all of my life."


I got to help at Eloise's class Valentines party and it was so fun.   We played cup stacking and raced each other to build and knock over the tower of love.  The second grader  were so much fun!

Adeline and Everly love their quiet playtime in the mornings after the big kids go to school and before Adeline gets on the kindergarten bus.  I always make them sandwiches for lunch but they always end up trying to steal my delicious sunflower crunch salad.  I guess there are worse things than my kids loving salad so I usually share...unless I'm feeling cranky.



Everly is....Everly.  She is very opinionated and loves to let her opinions be heard...loudly.  She knows what she wants to wear, what she wants to eat, who she wants help from and so many other things.  we are definitely in the stage where she is having to learn that wanting something doesn't equal getting something so she gets to have lots of timeouts for throwing fits.

She is definitely sassy, but also so so so funny!  We all laugh at the funny things she says and does every day.  She loves to give hugs and snuggle and especially loves to help me do anything in the kitchen.  She is a daddy's girl and always wants Zac to put her to bed.  Here she is fast asleep after a little snuggle with Dad.  She also loves this dress and wants to wear it all day every day.  And if you're wondering, potty training is still a struggle.  She figured out her #2 thank goodness, but #1 is a problem about 8 times a day.  I'm starting to wonder if something is medically going on because she is just not getting it.  One day she will read this and hopefully we have it all figured out by then.

No comments: