Zac loves dogs, did you know? He's been secretly visiting the pound for months looking for a dog to bring home. He started taking me and the kids. I hated the pound. It was stinky, the dogs and cats looked sad and I just feel so overwhelmed with the kids, I didn't want another living thing to take care of.
Then one day I decided to go to a bridal shower on the wrong side of town. Zac and the kids dropped me off and went to the pound and became attached to all the dogs. The first one they wanted was a big white one that looked so mean! I said absolutely not and everyone cried and bawled and thought I was the meanest ever.
Next was a litter of puppies that were part German Shepherd and the rest mystery. They were all in love with Zac. I again, heartlessly said no way and we all went home and everyone cried some more. I was not giving in because I knew that the kids would not help take care of him. Zac got serious and said he really wanted one of the puppies and I just love him too much so off we went.
We brought back this little tiny black dog named T-dog and he quickly became a giant dog named Scout. The kids have learned to help with feeding and walking him and cleaning up lots of poop. Dad has been the hero and has been training him. He is so smart and learning fast.





No comments:
Post a Comment