Saturday, June 1, 2019

Spring Soccer

Teagan and Eloise both played soccer this spring and loved it.  Teagan's team struggled and lost every game unfortunately, but he still managed to have fun playing on a team with his friends from church.



I was able to coach Ellie's team and it was a lot of fun!  Her team did really well and won a lot of their games.  She improved so much and was much more engaged in the game than last year.  



Since I was the coach, with lots of help from Brittany Ivins, I decided to have a big party for the team.  Several of the kids on Teagan's team had younger siblings on Ellie's team so we just did a great big team party at our house and set up the slip n slide.  It was wild and there were a ton of kids running around, but it was also a ton of fun!






No comments: