Saturday, January 26, 2019

Teagan Gets the Priesthood

We finally figured out why Teagan decided to come 3 weeks early!  He wanted to make sure he made the cut off for getting the priesthood with his friends.  He was among the first group of boys that received the priesthood all in January instead of on their 12th birthdays.  With a birthday on December 26th he is the youngest Deacon and will always be the youngest in his quorum.

He rose to the occasion and has impressed us so much.  We had tons of family there to support him and he loved the party afterwards.  He was so excited for his awesome blue suit with yellow pinstripes, he inherited his fashion sense from Zac for sure!  He is excited to go to the temple as often as possible.  






Teagan is technically old enough, but sometimes I wonder if he is mature enough.  haha. One day he went to an extreme to give me a heart attack.  While I was gone he colored his face with a variety of markers and then covered it with bandaids.  When I walked in he was acting like he was in terrible pain.  I, of course, fell for it, much to his delight.  This boy is definitely growing up.  He is getting a great sense of humor and has such amazing confidence.

Teagan and Zac have loved visiting the temple and have gone multiple times.  Sometimes with just the two of them, other times they bring friends, but it always ends with a stop at a fast food joint to get hamburgers.  I love these boys!



No comments: