After several years of attempting to get tickets to the annual Choir Christmas concert I finally got some this year! I was so excited and Zac was a really good sport and came with me. We went early and went out to eat and then looked at the lights on temple square.
The music was so spectacular! Even Zac said that he enjoyed it, and that's saying something! I just loved it and want to make it a yearly tradition...but maybe it will be more like every 5 years or something. We were so grateful to Kurt and Shelly for taking the kids for the couple days that we were gone! Having family close by makes things that much easier.
There is something magical about a weekend with just Zac
and I. We are able to focus on each other and just have fun together without all the stress. I know that I can get so worked up when the kids are around and it's nice for me to just simmer down sometimes. Everytime we get to steal away for a few days I love it so much! Muah! Love you Zac!
We got to experience using the UTA trains and that was quite an adventure. We felt like real city folk.

No comments:
Post a Comment