This year I feel like I failed on the birthday front for Teagan. I have exactly one picture. There are a few videos. But no picture in a new outfit by the birthday banner, no picture with his amazing pancakes that spelt his name. He probably prefers it that way, honestly, Teagan hates hates getting his picture taken. But I feel the guilt, he totally doesn't get as awesome of a birthday as the girls because it's right after Christmas. I keep trying to convince him to do a 6 month birthday, but he doesn't want to.
This year Teagan and Ethan were so excited to have a combined birthday party. They planned out what they wanted to eat (pizza) and the cake (the Monster Book of Monsters from Harry Potter, made by aunt Elise) together and loved sharing it. Elise and I loved it probably even more because we got to share the work after an exhausting Christmas day.
How old are you: 9Who is your best friend: Zachary Nielson
3. What is your favorite thing to do? Play with cousins
4. What is your favorite color? Green/Hazel
5. What is your favorite food? Bacon
6. What do you like to do with your family? Play at the church gym
7. What is your favorite toy? The new Drone
8 What is your favorite sport? Football
9. What do you want to be when you grow up? (Eloise whispers:"rescue bot") Song writer
10. How old will you be when you get married? 18, no no no, yeah, maybe 21
11. How many kids are you going to have? 3. and all boys. and if there is a girl, we'll take her to the orphanage, no, just kidding.
12. What is your favorite book? Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
13. What is your favorite show or movie? Harry Potter
14. What makes you happy? When Eloise and Adeline aren't screaming and ripping out each others sockets.
15. What makes you sad? When Adeline hits me and scratches me and bites me, and when she screams, I hate that
16. What do you think about before you fall asleep? Can we skip this? I think of multiple things. Last night I thought about flying the drone up perfectly.
17. What is your favorite part of your birthday? When my cousins come over.
18. What is your favorite scripture story? Ammon cutting off those guys' arms, hi-yah hi-yah!
19. What is something that you think you will accomplish before you are 10? Being able to fly the drone perfectly.
20. What is one word that describes you? Awesome

No comments:
Post a Comment