Saturday, October 31, 2015

Halloween

 Halloween was so fun this year!  We really got into the make and costuming which makes it even better!

Eloise was rapunzel again and Teagan was a zombie.  When I told Teagan we were going to cut up some of his clothes for a costume he was half shocked and half ecstatic.  He was so so excited!

This was at the ward trunk or treat.  Adeline is a lady bug, Zac is Flav-O-Flav (a rapper?), and I am a witch.  The kids got so much candy it was silly, Addy pretty much just ate hers as it came in.  Notice the girl in the back of our picture with the blue bath robe.  she was dressed as a crazy cat lady!  There were cats all over her costume.  That was so funny!


Teagan in full Zombie character.  He was so into scaring everyone!

Addy was so adorable!  That little lady bug outfit was pretty much the cutest ever.

Grandma and Grandpa Daniels came up and went trick or treating with us, the kids loved that!  Then they came back to our house and we had soup and birthday cake for Grandma.  Her birthday is the 29th so we decided to make her a cake.

I know I always claim that I do not like Halloween, but it was actually so fun this year.  Kids make everything better!

No comments: