Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Teagan

Teagan is having a great fall.  The highlight was his first year of flag football. Dad even got to coach!

It was hard to stay focused at first because his two best friends, Eli Heath and Mason Murdock, were on the same team.  But as the season progressed teagan got better and better.  He was best at blocking on offense and being the quarterback. 


Teagan is so excited to play again next year!

When he's not playing football, Teagan is busting through his homework so he can play outside with his friends.  He is their imaginative leader and would spend all day with his friends if we let him.
We went to Jeff and Julie's house a few weeks ago and I let Teagan bring the light saber we got for his Halloween costume. It was time to go and we couldn't find It anywhere.  Teagan had probably been looking for it for 30 minutes and I had started helping.  I suddenly got the idea to look under the bed in my mom's room and it was there.  I ran upstairs to show Teagan and he was on his way down with a huge grin.  "You found it! Was it under grandma's bed? I said a prayer to help me find it and the Holy Ghost told me that's where it was!"

I'm so proud of him, he has such a strong spirit and is really learning to love and trust his Heavenly  Father.  We are sure lucky to have him.

No comments: