Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Eloise Anne

Eloise is at such a fun and crazy age!  She says and does the funniest things and she likes to scream a lot.  So much passion in that cute little body.  

She loves to help and sings while doing any chore.  This morning while clearing out the silverware she sang "I love my mommy, I love my daddy, he's at work now, I love my Teagan, on the bus, no I can't go, I love my baby sister, Adeline."  Her invented songs are my favorite.  Her and her buddy, Jordan Heath, will swing forever and sing together.  It is so sweet.

We asked if we could help with her pajamas..."NO!!! I can do it all by myself, see?"  That one had us laughing.

Eloise loves Adeline, and that love is returned.  Nobody can get adeline smiling and laughing like Eloise.  They are already best friends

Eloise got her first big girl haircut!  



She seems so big now, where is time going.  She was telling me stories the other day and I just stared at her perfect  toddler face and fingers and felt sad knowing that in a few short years, all traces of that baby face will be gone.  I want her to stay little forever.

Eloise loves to say our family prayers, sometimes they are pretty entertaining, here are some of our favorite lines:

"We're thankful daddy is home, (then, in a whisper) yay! Daddy's home!"

"I'm thankful for my Jordan and Boston and play with friends, and Teagan outside too."

"And bless mommy be happy and Teagan be happy and daddy be happy and Adeline be happy."

"We're thankful for mac'n cheese"

Eloise loves to sing and dance and twirl, she is girly and we love her so much!

No comments: