We took a Saturday to go up to Teton Valley and get rocks for the outside of our house. It was really hard work, but I was glad that we could be there as a family. We went to the creek that Zac used to play in as a little boy and used rocks from there. I love that we were able to get rocks that he played on as a little boy.
The kids were troopers. We picnicked in a little groove of trees for lunch and Eloise survived no nap.
I ended up wading for some of the rocks so Teagan came with me, it was so refreshing. Zac was too busy working himself into a heat stroke to take pictures of us, I can't imagine having to do it without him!
I wouldn't let Eloise near the creek, even though it was really shallow so I filled a bucket of water for her to play in and cool off. She loved it!
This was just the beginning of our rock picking, we ended up filling the whole trailer.
Kurt and Shelly came to help, right when we were running out of steam and gave us a second wind. It is so nice to have so much family close by that can help us!
This is the beautiful view from grandma and grandpa's house, right before a crazy rain storm. So gorgeous!
We went to the Huntsman Springs annual "Freedom Celebration" that night for the best fireworks I've seen in a long time. There was a per-fireworks show that was a Beach Boys concert. I LOVED it so much!








No comments:
Post a Comment