Monday, June 10, 2013

Playing House

Teagan has been a sweet brother the last few days.  While I did the dishes he made Eloise a bed in the laundry basket.  She was acting tired so he got out the baby monitor, kissed her goodnight and went to his room to keep a close watch on her.  He thinks it's a two way walkie talkie so he was talking to her, luckily she could hear him through his door.  

Teagan: Hi Ellie, how are you?

Eloise: good

Teagan: you are sooooo cute

Eloise: giggling
She grabbed the monitor so he had to come reprimand her....
Twice.
Then he gave her the monitor and danced and played piano for her, while she watched in his room.
Days like today are pretty awesome to be a mom.  I love these little kids!





3 comments:

Julie said...

That is so precious, I love her responses, she obviously adores him!! And Vice versa, so so cute!!

Angie said...

That is really cute! It's so fun watching kids interact with each other.

Manda said...

So very cute! I just remembered I have a blog thingy. Cant believe I have missed all of the fun!