I'm loving summer. We try to spend as much time outside as possible. He probably spends 2-3 hours every day riding bikes with the neighbors or playing outside with them. It is awesome! The problem is that I have to go out there with him since our street has quite a few cars and he sometimes gets crazy ideas about riding his bike in front of cars. So instead of working productively inside, I sit on a camp chair in the shade and read a book or play on my phone. I love it, except when I walk inside for those few moments during meals and naps when I stare in disgust at my dirty house. That's when I decide we'll be eating outside for lunch. :) I figure that summer is for play and winter is for cleaning up the mess you made during the summer. I'll need something to do during the cold months anyway. Listen to me justify away...
One of our favorite things is Wednesdays when I get to watch my nephews. Teagan loves having a constant playmate! They cut into cutting things with Teagan's plastic knives for a little while and the couch was perfect for slicing in half.

We love summer. wahhooooooo

5 comments:
your garden is beautiful! i have always wanted one... but i just can't break past the fear of spiders in my plants. EEK!
I'm a total wimp for spiders normally, but I root for them in the garden. It's like a whole different mindset. I don't touch them or anything, as long as I can avoid it. :)
So fun. You are the best momma! I agree on the winter is for cleaning. Trying to keep up on everything inside keeps you inside!
Haha, I'm right with you on the dirty house--probably lots worse, in fact. By the way, your garden is totally amazing! I can't wait to have some space to do one of our own!
Kai loves Wednesdays, too!!!! I'm so glad they're becoming good buddies.
Post a Comment