Tuesday, July 26, 2011

No training wheels!!!

Today we were playing with all the neighborhood kids. We are so lucky. Out of the 5 houses closest to us there are three 5 year old boys, four 4 year old girls(one set of twins), and one three year old girl. SO many fun friends for him to play with! They were all trading bikes around and Teagan gave a two wheeler a try, I bribed him with a ring pop. :) He is a pro! He still prefers his Strider, but I'm pretty sure he'll want a pedal bike once he figures out how to pedal fast!

Try to ignore my baby talk to my 3 year old, I know I have a problem!


I am 1000% convinced that running bikes are the way to go! Any kid who rides one for a few weeks can jump on a pedal bike with no training wheels and go for it. I have a 3 year old nephew and a 4 year old niece who are crusin all over on their pedal bikes after only a week or so on the Strider. It is so fun! If you're interested in buying one email me, we have some extras!

6 comments:

Brenda said...

I'm glad you talk to your 3-year-old in a baby-talk voice... it makes me more comfortable about baby talking to my 9-year-old. :)

Garth and Alicia said...

I am so impresses and excited for Teagan! So cool. I totaaly belive in the running bikes now too.

sleepless said...

I love your hair ...

Angie said...

What!?!? I didn't know this! Go Teagan!!!!!

Jared said...

Woot woot! Way to go Teagan!

Kim Sigety said...

So, the computer I'm on won't show the video on this post? I'll have to watch it when I get home :) I must see your talented little man riding all over the neighborhood. hehe Oh yes, and I can't wait to hear your baby talk...

Miss you me dear!!!!!!!!!!!!!