I am so excited for summer to be here! Even though it snowed a little today yesterday's beautiful weather makes up for it. I also need summer soon because my students are driving me crazy- I did this amazing lab today where they got to use excel to figure out how much money they'd make by putting money in saving accounts and how long it takes to pay back loans depending on the interest rate and they actually whined!!! it was probably the only lesson this year that will directly relate to every single student and they said "why can't we just do a normal assignment, this is dumb." in conclusion I am ready for summer break!
As a side note, I have planted a small garden in pots. They are currently in my living room on an old bath rug, but hopefully it will warm up enough to put them outside. We're growing peppers, broccoli, and squash. I am so excited! Hopefully I can keep them alive!
Veggie Smoothies
16 years ago

2 comments:
A garden?! How fun! I think I want to grow some herbs/spices...I'm not sure if I'm too late though? Hang in there with those bratty teenagers! hehe (this is Erin by the way)
The garden sounds so fun! We are planting on Saturday and I am so excited! I hope they both grow!
Post a Comment