The madness of coronavirus started in the beginning of March and escalated very very quickly between March 1st and March 15th. People went crazy trying to get supplies and the stores shelves became empty. Luckily, my brother Brian was way ahead of the game. He started talking to us about the virus back in January so I did a big stock up in February. I went down to the storage room and just ordered 12 of everything that was running low on the Walmart app. I went and picked it up and filled the back of my van. It was a few weeks before everyone else was rushing the stores so I try to tell myself that I wasn't part of the problem, but maybe I was. I only got 48 rolls of toilet paper. haha. That sounds like a lot, but with 4 girls, we go through it quick!
There were some times where I was feeling pretty panicky and scared, especially when Utah had their earthquake. I finally decided to redo our 72 hour kits that day. Finding funny memes and sharing them with my siblings was definitely how I found some comic relief to help me relax and have some faith in the big picture.
It took a week or so, but I eventually came to the conclusion that the 2nd Coming is on the way and this is just part of the process. We know that the economy will have to plummet, that nations will go against nation (I feel like there is going to be some finger pointing that could turn violent at the end of all this), and earthquakes in diverse places. That brought peace. This is all happening exactly according to plan. Each day I know exactly what to do, I have an amazing brain that can handle anything.
I thought that it would be fun to see all these ridiculous memes in 20 years with this book becomes a historical center peace, or fire kindling or whatever.














No comments:
Post a Comment