Monday, October 1, 2018

Harvest Bounty

This year was a pretty magical year in the garden.  Gallons and gallons of raspberries, constant strawberries for June, August and September, and peach trees that produced 100s of peaches made for a fun summer!  The vegetables did really well too.  Maybe we are starting to figure out the whole gardening thing!  I still love gardening and it brings me so much joy.  I love the time I get to spend outside, I love working with my kids and getting them excited about the bounty God provides for us.  I love filling up my jars and shelves with food that we will be able to eat all winter.  I love sharing delicious food with friends and neighbors.  I really don't know what's not to love about gardening....maybe that one snake or the slugs in my lettuce, but everything else is the best!



No comments: