Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Pants Problems

Teagan has been struggling in the pants department lately and it has been the source of a lot of laughter for Zac and I.  A few weeks ago it took 4 tries to get pants that would work:

1. Teagan comes up with pants that have gaping holes in the knees, we asked him to go and change into nicer pants.

2. Teagan comes up in what looks like girl's bell bottoms.  They were super tight, except at the ankles.  We didn't understand why they looked so funny, until I figured out they were pants that were meant for Eloise to grow into and they must have found their way to his drawer.  After laughing hysterically we sent him down to change again.

3. Teagan appears in pants that are clearly several sizes too small, they must have missed the last time I went through his clothes and took out what he'd outgrown.  they were several inches above the ground and super tight skinny jeans.  

At this point I went downstairs and helped him pick out pants that would work, there were several options, he just kept grabbing ones that didn't.  We all laughed pretty hard at the mix ups.

Fast forward a couple weeks, we went to stay at Jeff and Julie's house and there was a pair of pants on the dresser for us.  I didn't look very close and thought they must have been Teagan's that we had left another time.  They were actually hand-me-downs from Kate for Eloise.  When we got home I put them away in Teagan's drawer and found him like this a few mornings later.  He was not super thrilled to be experiencing pants problems again, but Zac and I thought it was hilarious again, awesome parenting at its finest.


No comments: