This sweet baby girl was blessed by Zac and it was such a memorable day. The chapel was full to the brim between her blessing and the primary program. She wore the same dress that Eloise and Aunt Julie wore when they were blessed. She was given so many amazing promises in her blessing, she has a fabulous life ahead of her. We are so lucky and happy to have her in our family.
Everyone wanted to help put her dress on her and get her all dolled up for the photoshoot. I think it's safe to say she didn't love the photoshoot, but she was still a pretty good sport. We got a little out of hand taking pictures before church, which was good because I don't think I took a single picture at the luncheon. We had all of the Daniels extended family there and a few of the Durtschi/Packer crew there. We were so grateful that we had a lot of support.






No comments:
Post a Comment