Friday, July 28, 2017

Packer Reunion

We had such a great time camping up in swan valley for the Packer reunion!  Unfortunately, my phone died almost immediately and I didn't get any pictures except this cute one on the first night.  This is Addy, Logan, and Leo all playing with the construction trucks in the dirt.  The kids all had so much fun running around together!  There were a ton of trails that went around behind the camp sites and the kids explored them and built forts and played all sorts of amazing games.  We actually hardly saw them!  The adults played a lot of slammo, ate food and chatted, it was wonderful.
We went up to Heise Hot Springs to swim one day and the kids enjoyed the pool and slides and especially the giant hot pool.  Julie and Brian went and picked huckleberries, but we bagged it and just went swimming early.  Those mountain roads are not very friendly on pregnant ladies!  Plus, Zac and the kids are not that into picking huckleberries (they do love eating the jam that I make, haha).

My mom made fun t-shirts for everyone and did a very intense treasure hunt for them.  They loved it and that was probably their favorite part of the reunion.

We hiked down to some pretty waterfalls and Zac and the kids went right down to it.  I remember taking pictures, but I also remember being so paranoid that someone would fall of the cliff that I was borderline hysterical so I guess that I can't be too surprised that I can't find any pictures.  Maybe they will turn up and I'll add them in.

It was a little too short, but we still had a great time.  The kids love being with their cousins and I love being with my family so everyone is happy!

No comments: