Eloise and Adeline love to play with their girly toys so much. They play with dolls, doll houses, dress up and coloring all day every day together. They do play with Teagan's bat cave and cars and trucks too, but they always have just a motherly girly way about them.
We went to visit great grandma Packer and Adeline just sat and stared at her case of dolls for the longest time. She was completely taken with them and was just so darling. I remember doing the exact same thing when I was little. Grandma Packer has always had the most beautiful dolls.
I love having little girls and I feel so lucky that I get to experience being a mom to both boys and girls. The experiences are so different and there are easier parts and harder parts for sure, but no matter what, being a mom is the greatest. Kids are amazing and unique and each have something to offer. I am feeling so lucky to be a mom today.




No comments:
Post a Comment