Saturday, February 18, 2017

Lewis Cousin Fun

We went to Salt Lake for Austin (left) and Scott's (Right) baptism.  They were so excited and we loved being there to celebrate with them!  Teagan is just loving his cousins and they are like three peas in a pod!

Here are all eight of them, this was the best picture we got.  haha  It is so fun to have all these cousins close in age!

They all love to play together and try crazy ideas and make huge messes and they laugh so hard and never fall asleep and wake each other up and the crack of dawn...all the things cousins are supposed to do...I guess 



One thing that makes these cousins especially close is the unique way our families are set up.  The Lewis family has 1 girl and then 4 boys while we have the opposite, 1 boy and then 3 girls.  When we get together Teagan LOVES to have "brothers" and plays constantly with all the boys, and I think the Lewis boys like having a male leader that has the wild boyish ideas and similar interests.  Kate loves having Eloise and Adeline around and they all play girly games and she dresses them up and takes their pictures and my girls loving having the sweet, soft spoken leader for a change.

I came downstairs when they were watching a movie early Saturday morning and my heart swelled to see them bonding.  The girls had snuggled right up to Kate and all three seemed to be in heaven.  Then across the room the boys were spread out as far as possible.  I laughed and laughed when I saw them.  (I think Ty and Logan were still sleeping).


While the kids run around together and make memories, the adults have a blast playing games, talking, watching sports, eating delicious food and laughing so hard we cry.  I could spend every weekend with the Lewis'!

No comments: