Tuesday, August 9, 2016

A Yucky Cough

Teagan has been having a horrible cough for the last several months.  It is just a deep cough that sounds like it really hurts.  A few days ago he told me that his cough tasted like blood and sure enough there was a little red in what he was coughing up.  I made an appointment for him that day and we took him to the doctor where they did an x-ray of his lungs.  All seemed to look okay so it was nothing serious.  The doctor gave him an inhaler to use morning and night and it has made a huge difference!  I guess he has a mild case of asthma.  

He was pretty funny while we waited for the x-ray, he pretended to be scared and then kept making jokes about the whole thing.  Maybe he was trying to balance the panic I was apparently not concealing as well as I had thought.  He is always one to brighten up a room.


No comments: