Sunday, February 14, 2016

We love each other.

I found several great pictures that showed the happier moments that are more worth recording and thought I'd better post them.  

Eloise and Adeline are beginning to love dressing alike.  On this day I got addy dressed and Eloise disappeared into her room to put on a very similar outfit, down to the sweater!  Then they sat on stools in the living room and Adeline watched and followed Eloise in reading.  They are so sweet and have so much fun together!

Teagan is such a good brother.  He definitely sees himself as one of the adults in the family who needs to help take care of the young ones.  He is so sweet to read to them and watch out for them outside.  Eloise and Adeline both adore him.

 For the first few weeks of February we each had a mailbox and we took turns writing little letters to each other.  Teagan loved writing letters to everyone, this one was picture worthy.  "Ellie, I love you soooo much.  Thank you for sledding with me.  I am going to spend more time with you. Teagan."  We kept the mailboxes so that we can bring them back out each year.  I couldn't believe how much the tone in our house changed when we decided to tell each other why we loved each other.

I love these people, plus Adeline!

No comments: