Our handsome Teagan started second grade. He was pretty excited to go back to school, and he is loving his teacher this year, Mrs. Lathrop. I love her because she is not a big homework fan. Hooray!!!
Teagan is very proud of the sunflower that he planted at the end of first grade. We are all in all of how humongous it has gotten.
The night before school started, Zac gave each of us a father's blessing and it was really neat. Teagan was blessed to do well in school and work hard. The part that stuck out to me the most was when he was blessed to be a good friend and to be an example for good to those around him. Ever since, Teagan keeps praying that "he won't be a bully at school and can be nice to others."
I asked for a father's blessing too this year since I'll be taking a few classes this fall to redo my teacher certification. I was so grateful that Zac has the priesthood and could give that blessing me and the kids. I love that I was able to get a more clear focus for where my priorities should be and to know of my Heavenly Father's love for me.
Eloise was blessed to learn her ABCs and be a good friend and to have fun in her Joy school. She felt very special to be big enough for a blessing. Eloise is so excited to start school soon.
Adeline didn't get one this year, she was a little too wiggly. :-)
It's strange to think that one day Teagan will be old enough to give Zac a blessing, but for now he will have to wait for his dad to be in town.
The school season is upon us, we are all excited for our new adventures that we will have this fall.



No comments:
Post a Comment