Monday, June 15, 2015

Coach Pitch Baseball

Teagan played baseball this summer and loved it.  I was so impressed with him.  He would watch that ball so close and hit it almost every single time (which is so foreign to me since I pretty much struck out every time at his age).  What really amazed me was how fast he would run the bases.  Teagan is fast!  Watching him play sports always makes me grateful that he inherited his dad's awesome athletic ability, it makes watching him a lot of fun!

He loved playing baseball and looked forward to every game.  He would get dressed way in advance and be pushing us all out the door.   It may have had something to do with the fact that the batting line up was in order of arrival.  He loves to play.








Now I don't know baseball, but I didn't think you were allowed to block the runner from getting on base.  He is running into his buddy Quinn and they both thought that this collision was pretty funny.

The little girls loved playing in the dirt and playing at the playground and eating snacks during the games.  Baseball really is so much fun in the summer!


 After the games the kids always wanted to play at the park.  Fun fun, for everyone.
Go Teagan!  Can't wait to see what amazing thing you do next!

No comments: