We spent Sunday morning at Temple Square. We all enjoyed it. We got to go to Music and the Spoken Word and explore the visitors center and the grounds.
It was incredible to see the temple and realize that it took 40 years to build with no heavy machinery. I think both Zac and I found it even more awe inspiring after building our own house. It was so hard and we had all the tools and machines you could dream of.
I loved seeing the flowers!
Teagan and Eloise loved the water features...
...maybe a little too much!
We ended it by watching a movie called "Legacy." It is the story of early pioneers of the Mormon church and the trials they faced as they tried to establish a church. Eventually they crossed the plains to Salt Lake and built the beautiful temple and established Salt Lake. It was inspiring. You have to fight to reach your goals, there will always be opposition so you can't let it stop you from working towards your goals!








No comments:
Post a Comment