Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Snails and Puppy Dog Tails

Remember that time Mr. Teagan smashed his finger under a rock?   Since then it has been the source of a lot of grossness.  

In church a couple weeks ago he was pushing on it and somehow got blood to squirt out, lots of blood.  Luckily the family behind us witnessed the whole event and had tissues in our hands before we even knew why.

Then yesterday, he discovered that the nail was finally falling off.  I was helping in his class and I noticed that he had taken off the bandaid and was making girls squeal and boys ooh and ah by showing them.  It fell off completely last night and he put it in a container to take for show and tell.  Barf.  The whole thing is just gross.  It's good for me to breath deep and repeat to myself "it's a boy thing."


He is also such a tease, just like his daddy.  I actually love it, even though the two of them gang up on me, it's all in good fun.  His latest discovery is that ET freaks me out and that I used to have nightmares about him trying to touch my eyes when I was little.  Teagan points at my eye and says "ET phone home, touch mommy's eye."  Him and Zac are both giggling so hard he can't even finish.  

Boys.

No comments: