Saturday, March 1, 2014

Good Boys are Hard to Find

I've always known that Teagan was awesome, but the older he gets the more Isee how  fantastic he really is.

He is a determined and hard working kid.  Recruiting help when the snowballs got to heavy to roll, giving up wasn't a thought.

Watching him with Eloise melts my heart.  He is so thoughtful and doting.  I love that from the beginning he's treated and talked to her like she is a real person.  He comes up with games for them to play, praises her for going potty, shares his candy, and includes her.  There are definitely low moments where he gets a little too much satisfaction out of making her scream, but he is never malicious, just a tease.


He is getting so tall!  Pants and shirts appear to be shrinking and he just feels too big.  I get sad at the thought of him growing up, 6 is an awesome age, I want to enjoy every second!

1 comment:

Angie said...

Teagan is such a sweet boy. He was so polite and well-behaved at your house yesterday. You've done a wonderful job mama!