Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Eloise Anne

Eloise has broken out her fun personality the last month or so.  We took away her bubba and she has been so much happier and has been talking more.  I thought she was going to be shy when she was so calm as a baby, but it turns out that she is an extrovert, just like the rest of us.  

We went to get new tires and she loved eating the popcorn, following Teagan and sitting inside tires.
 She LOVES dolls and especially real babies.  She'll snuggle them, feed them and carry them around all day long.
 Eloise loves to wear pretty dresses and as soon as we put on tights she gets excited and starts singing her nursery songs because she knows that it must be Sunday.  She loves to sing "Sing, Sing, Sing," "I am a Child of God," and "Jesus Wants me for a Sunbeam."
 We asked her to pose and this is what she did:

 Here she was jumping on the couch and thoroughly enjoying herself.
I discovered that her hair is finally long enough for french braids and more exciting hairdos!  Yipee for mom!  Eloise sits and watches her home videos and plays with elastics while I work on the next piece of art.

 She LOVES the quiet book that was originally for Teagan.  She loves to put things in and out of the orange man's mouth.
 Eloise also loves to play with legos and action figures.  Her favorites are the "big boots" that Teagan got for his birthday.


-Eloise is talking a lot, some of her favorite phrases and words are: See ya, I don't know, what?!?!, MEEEEE (I want to do it by myself), outside, MINE, Daddy home!, love you, where go? (where did it go?)
-She loves to go to Teagan's class on the days that I help.  She will sit and color and practice her letters.  She holds her pencil correctly, which is shocking to me since nobody has taught her how, she switches from her left hand to her right pretty frequently so we don't know if she is a lefty or righty yet.  She recognizes E, D, M, and T.
-While I tutor she comes and sits at the table and colors, occasionally she'll repeat something that I say and sound like a prodigy, "it's x," "graph it."
-She loves counting: 2,2,2,2,2,2,2,2,2, 8  It is pretty adorable
-Eloise is currently going through an "everything I see is mine" stage that we're hoping passes quickly.
- Her facial expressions are priceless and by far my favorite thing about her age.  She doesn't even have to use words because her face says it all.

1 comment:

Angie said...

She's adorable! I love the update! I feel like its been forever since we've seen you!