Tuesday, September 3, 2013

First Day of Kindergarten

Teagan was so so excited for his first day of kindergarten!  He was ready to leave the nest and went without a struggle.  

He didn't want me to walk him in:

T: mom I know where to go, you don't need to walk in with me.
M: I know, YOU know where to go, but I need to walk you in so I won't feel so sad and so I can see what it's like.
T: ohhhhhhhhhh, I see.  You can walk me in and watch me play on the toys.
M: thanks



His school and teacher are awesome.  His school was one of the few 5 star schools in the area and he's already learned so much.
They all waved goodbye to the parents as they walked into school. It was adorable, Teagan was so anxious to get into class.  
I think teagan's favorite part of school is riding the bus, followed by TWO recesses, PE, snack (candy) time, and trips to the library.  



I'm so proud of Teagan!  He comes with great stories and he's learning so much.  Love him!

2 comments:

Jeff said...

Precious! What a handsome boy! Crazy that he is in kindergarten! The house looks fantastic! I bet it's already looking different from that picture!

Adam and Lisa said...

Love it!!! Steven is loving Kindergarten, too! And your house is looking great! Hopefully we'll get to see the finished product next time we're up there!