We had some beautiful spring weather and enjoyed it thoroughly with cousins.
These boys are hardly competitive...except that they race EVERYWHERE. They raced around the backyard until they were all completely "sweating hot."Eloise and Jax were racing too.
Poor Ellie didn't stand much of a chance, but she is learning to be tough hanging around all these little boys.
Then a few days later we got to watch Sasha and Lily. It happened to be the day of Teagan's preschool field trip so we all packed up and headed to the zoo. Luckily, Jake was there and helped me not loose anyone. They were actually all really good!
Have you ever seen a cuter bunch of kids? I love that we have about 10 pictures of people in our family on this Tiger over the last 7 or 8 years. I think I need to make a "people on the tiger" wall of pictures.
The preschool then went to the playland and the kids loved it. Below are Sasha and Teagan.
All the girls went on the carousel and loved it.
Lily
Teagan rode the airplanes several times, they were his favorite.
We love living close to all of these cousins, Teagan gets so excited to have them come over and play and I love watching them all interact. It's so fun!

No comments:
Post a Comment