I'm going to print off my blog for our scrapbook so I'm trying to write less and use more pictures, but this little story needs to be documented.
It's slightly incriminating, but given my track record as a loving mom and my extremely repentant heart I believe it's safe to share.
I was chatting with a friend who was having a rough day and offered to give them dinner, what I made for us was plenty for our two small families. The kids were playing and I didn't want the food to get cold so I figured I'd run the food to her house and just leave the kids home.. She lives just around the corner and Zac was on his way home so I wasn't too concerned.
Teagan is amazing with Eloise, always keeping a watchful eye out for her. He has noticed her chewing on some random something and fished it out of her mouth before I even got there.
Anyway, I gave him all the directions; stay inside, don't answer the phone or door.
I was probably gone for 4-5 minutes and you can imagine my surprise when I pull into the driveway and Teagan is holding Eloise as he walks down the driveway waving to me. She was barefoot in a little dress and he was in a t-shirt and barefoot as well. After I got over the initial shock and said a prayer of thanks thAt they weren't kidnapped or run over I asked Teagan why he didn't stay in the house.
"I wanted to make sure we got out okay in case the house started on fire."
Such a responsible little guy, such a good good boy, maybe not the best idea, but definitely the best intentions.
These pictures were taken before church today, Teagan was really in the mood to model. :)
Veggie Smoothies
16 years ago






1 comment:
This story has made me giggle so many times! He looks so handsome in that little suit!
Post a Comment