I love my kids, they are fabulous.
Teagan was chatting with me the other day and told me "Mom, I have fallen in love with Ellie, I think I will marry her." Then he started cracking up, "no, I can't marry her, she is my sister, but I am in love with her."
He is the BEST big brother, he always tries to make her happy and loves to play with her. She is completely obsessed with everything he does. She laughs at him all the time and recognizes him as the silly little boy that he is. These pictures were from a week or two ago.
Eloise thinks it's hilarious when she stands and he holds her hands, she just giggles and thinks it's so silly.
I catch him kissing and hugging her and telling her she is so cute. This is probably not going to be cute forever, like when he's 20 and she's 16, but for now it is my favorite part of the day.
Sliding on the pillow across the kitchen proved to be a very effective form of entertainment for both kids. They were both cracking up.
This last week Ellie had a fever for several days (and nights, let us not forget those blessed feverish nights). I was trying to make dinner and she just wanted to be cuddled, but when she wants to be cuddled ALL day I have to put her down eventually. I asked Teagan to keep her company and she was content just to have him sitting there by her. She kept putting her foot on Teagan's forehead and cheeks and he would move it and she'd put it right back up. It was the cutest thing, I wish I had a video.
This is our Chevy Chase Christmas house, Zac has worked tirelessly to get all the lights to work without flipping the breaker. It's been a rather comical week with the lights flipping on and off. haha
Happy Holidays everyone!


2 comments:
I love that she kept putting her foot on his face! I had no idea stuff like that started so early.
I LOVE these pictures, those first few are so precious (not to mention that cute shirt Ellie is wearing!)
Post a Comment