Saturday, August 14, 2010

My Baby

I just have to document how funny Teagan is being these last couple days. I watched a friend's little boys a few days ago who both happened to wear diapers. They accidentally left one (Mickey Mouse) and Teagan got the bright idea to wear it and pretend to be a baby. Things that come with being a baby:

-Always wearing a diaper (luckily he still uses the potty for potty purposes)
-Only being interested in our bag of "Baby toys"
-Spending LOTS and LOTS of time in the old car seat
-Crawling as the main form of transportation (funny, since he never crawled as a baby)
-Frequently correcting me when I call him "Teagan" he says "no mom, me baby" and then he giggles.
-Only wanting "baby songs" when going to bed such as "Rock a by baby" and "twinkle twinkle"
I wouldn't blog about this, except for the fact that we're going on day THREE of this. Me and Zac just sort of play along, thinking it will be a short phase....hopefully we're right. When it's time to go somewhere I just say something like "Only big boys can go to the store/pool/friends house" and he is pretty good about switching back. haha, what a crazy kiddo!

2 comments:

Julie said...

He is so funny! Three days is a long time! And I love that picture of him in the car seat. What a silly!

Kim Sigety said...

Oh my goodness - Teagan is getting so big! Loved reading your updates Melis :)