Monday, June 9, 2008

California Sun

Me and my sister Julie got to go down to California for our little sister's graduation. I can't believe Whitney is old enough to graduate! Isn't she cute!!! I was her photographer after the graduation and I couldn't believe all the boys that swarmed. I guess she is just beautiful and hilarious...it makes sense. I had a blast, but it is so nice to be back home with Zac. I missed him so much!


We got to go out to eat at Stone Fire and I'm convinced that they have the best salad and breadsticks in the world! If you're ever in Valencia you should eat there. We tried to put Teagan in a high chair like Kate, but he kept tipping over. I think he is getting stronger and he'll be sitting up by the end of the month.
I have discovered that Teagan LOVES walks! He'll be acting tired and hungry and whiny and we'll go on a walk and he'll be happy for another hour or two. Me and Julie went on tons of walks trying to keep the little ones happy and it worked! I wish it was a little warmer here so that I could take him out. California is a dream!



4 comments:

Heidi and Matt said...

Looks like such a fun trip! Soon you will get to enjoy a lot more California sun! Whitney is super pretty!

Unknown said...

He is adorable. We are trying to get Carson to sit up too. I'm trying to get to that before Tyler gets home but he doesn't seem to interested...

Cristine Garrison said...

I love you guys! Teagan is so adorable.

I wish I was in California. Im jealous. Was today not crazy with the snow! ahh!

did you guys say you were moving to California soon?

We need to hang out so I can see the baby! and you and zac of course. haha

Julie said...

I love our children together. I can't believe how many posts you have, I feel like I have missed out and am so glad to have caught up!