I have to say that he is pretty much, one of the cutest babies I have ever seen! The picture of you holding him at the hospital . . . I will be very happy if I look half as good as you do after having a baby. I guess that is another joy of having cesarean section! :) It was great to see you and the baby today! ~Ang
Zac is the man of the house. He recently graduated from The University of St. Augustine with his Doctorate in Physical Therapy and is currently practicing in southeastern Idaho. He spends his free time saving the world with his good looks and charm.
Mom
I get to stay home with the little mister all day and then I tutor math in the afternoons. I love spending time with my boys
Teagan and Eloise
These two pals keep us our toes, they are so much fun!
4 comments:
Melissa,
I have to say that he is pretty much, one of the cutest babies I have ever seen! The picture of you holding him at the hospital . . . I will be very happy if I look half as good as you do after having a baby. I guess that is another joy of having cesarean section! :) It was great to see you and the baby today!
~Ang
I feel pretty cool to be the first person to post on your new blog. :)
Sweet, cute baby and creative fun parents. Look forward to seeing you guys and Teagan soon. Love, Beth and Grant
He is so adorable and I love the peeing one! I am so glad you started a blog!
Post a Comment